Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I only have a few minutes of Internet that's "free" with our hostel, so afraid this post, as with the rest of my others won't be very enlightened. We're in Florence now, after a long day on the train again. We had not enough time in Nice! It was so beautiful, and now I can say I have swum (swam, I don't know) in the Mediterranean. It was a bit cold, which I wasn't expecting, and the beach was rocky, but I got my sunbathing in for the trip.

I would just like to say a few more things.... yes it's true that French people all have little dogs. And it's true that Spanish and Italian drive around at muderous speeds on mopeds. Also, it's true many French people seem to not care about hygiene too much. Meaning....they smell. I am, however, amazed at the number of languages that everyone speaks. It seems it's no big deal to speak at least four languages...almost as if it's expected of you. I feel so selfish speaking only 1.5 languages...and that .5 is generous. But I guess that's why comes from being born in the best country EVER (no really, I'm kidding)

No comments: