French keyboards are very weird. All of the keys are in different places, so when I want to type things I usually end up typing nonsense, so I apologize in advance for the numerous typos Im sure I will be making. Also I cant figure out how to use apostrophes. Believe me, that hurts me more than you.
The rest of Barcelona was fun. Sharon had/has very bad blisters, so I spent my second day wandering around Barcelona with a guy from British Columbia. We went to this crazy post modern, avant garde museum that neither of us really understood, but found somewhat amusing. Then we walked down all the touristy areas, ordered some six dollar cokes [this is definitely a trend that is emerging], and stopped by the beach that was a bit too crowded to enjoy. Still, it was the first time I had EVER seen the Mediterranean, so that was quite exciting.
After a very long day in the train yesterday, we are in Nice. Yesterday was Bastille Day, and though we ,missed the fireworks, there was still lots of people around and lots going on. Oh, and the craziest thing ever.... we walked into our obscure little hostel, and who do I see but this music major with whom I graduated. Right there in the same hostel in the same room at the same time!! Small world eh?
Well I would write more, but this keyboard is litterally paining me and everything is taking twice as long to type as normal. Also, I have some swimming in the Mediterranean to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment