Way too cliche post college European adventure
Saturday, August 2, 2008
I'm in Munich and of course (NATÜRLICH!) I went to see the Glockenspiel for the third time. It gets better every time!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(28)
▼
August
(10)
Belgium beer, while obviously not as good as its c...
We have left Amsterdam, where the general tourist ...
It started off innocently enough walking around Am...
Amsterdam has lots of ethnic food, people who spea...
We went on this awesome walking tour of Berlin tod...
We are in Berlin! This city is so very very differ...
Today I ran into and knocked down a toy helicopter...
Goodbye musical Vienna....goodbye Mozartkugeln (al...
We did a little more in Munich than see the Glocke...
I'm in Munich and of course (NATÜRLICH!) I went to...
►
July
(17)
►
June
(1)
About Me
Zoe
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment